SMALL GROUP LEADER PROJECT GUIDE
ARC Serve Day, July 14th
- Discuss passions and areas of interest within the group.
- Assess your collective skills and capabilities with your group.
- Review the list of ideas below.
- Determine what resources your group has access to.
- Assess the safety of any potential projects.
- Familiarize yourself and your group on the individual or organization you are serving.
- Decide together on a Serve project that is a match with the above.
- Mow lawns
- Pick up trash in the community
- Wash the windows of local businesses
- Give free haircuts
- Host a free yard sale
- Work with local non-profits
- Landscape/clean up at schools
- Riverway Clean Up
- Hospital gift baskets
- Nursing home visits
- Free water handout at parks
- Host a free carwash
- Corral shopping carts at local businesses
- Cook lunch for Fire/Police/Ambulance employees
- Make a list of preparations that need to be done prior to Passion Week.
- Assign responsibilities according to each group members skills and gifts.
- Determine if you have capacity for others to help your group on Passion Week, if so make your group “public” when registering. (*See form below)
- Communicate project flow and expectations to your group.
- Register your project on the form below.
- Pray first
- Love people
- Have fun
- Post photos on social media #SERVEDay18